NIRI is a membership organization. In order to become a member of the NIRI LA Chapter you need to first become a member of NIRI National. To download an application visit: http://www.niri.org/joinniri/ApplyforMembership/membershipapplication.aspx
For more information about joining NIRI National visit: http://www.niri.org/joinniri/ApplyforMembership.aspx
Annual NIRI LA Chapter dues are $175 per year, and include attendance at all large group events. This applies to both new and returning members. These funds are used for the operation of the Chapter and to help defray costs associated with Chapter events, speakers, and travel and administrative expenses.
A NIRI Los Angeles Chapter Corporate Membership Package is available to corporate and IR counseling firms and offers discounts on Chapter programs and events. The package requires a minimum of three members and each must be a member of NIRI. However, the company or firm is not required to hold a NIRI National Corporate Membership Package.
If you have any questions, please contact Matthew Policastro, Membership Committee Chair.
Exclusive Concierge Services
Contact the Membership Committee to access any of the following services which are complimentary to you and only available to Los Angeles chapter members:
- Customized for you, one-on-one meetings or small group gatherings with other members to:
- Share best practices
- Meet industry peers
- Convene IR professionals in your local vicinity
- Meet for any business purpose (e.g., if pre-IPO, to confer with others who recently went public; etc.)
- Circulation to all chapter members for self-nominations and referrals, notice of open positions on your team.
- Confidential one-on-one career advisement with an executive search consultant
- The chapter-member rate for special guest(s) who accompany you to Los Angeles chapter programs.
- Mentor an up-and-coming IR professional, or be mentored by an accomplished IR executive.
- Our program provides the framework and arranges mentor/mentee relationships
- Regional networking events in your area.
- Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals and IABC member-rates when you attend their local programs.